[cdt-dev] 'exporting' a workspace

Hi,

I wish to deliver an "examples" workspace to my users as part of a product
delivery.

The workspace consists of a dozen, or so, C/C++ projects. They are a mixture

of standard make and managed make projects. I can (and have) zipped up the
entire
workspace directory and deliver that. However, it contains references that
are
specific to my tools installation (such as discovered include paths etc).
There is
also a lot of history and other stuff that is not relevent.

Is there a simple way of exporting the relevant parts of workspace? If not,
what can I safely
remove? I'm looking for a minimum set of files/directories that describes
the workspace/projects and will lead to a succesful build.

Thanks for your help,

---
Derek

Back to the top