[cdt-dev] How to get the function calls from a c/cpp project

I am writing a code to parse the c/cpp project. I have c file name in the form of ICElement. from here I am able to get childrns of type function calls or function decleration only using

  List functions = translationUnit.getChildrenOfType(ICElement.C_FUNCTION);

 But I want to get all the function calls from that file.  Can anybody help me to get that

--
"Our Greatest Glory is Not in Never Failing, But in Rising Every Step We Fall "

Back to the top