[cdt-dev] MBS Question

Hi,

Can somebody tell me how the MBS determines if a project is no longer valid
because of changes to the plugin? Also, how can you translate a project if
this happens?

For example, I've been developing a plugin for our GNU tools and creating
projects based on that plugin (it is entirely defined by plugin.xml). Whilst
in development, I used a Version of 0.0.0, but am now ready for release and
want to change to a meaningful version number (1.0.0). However, when I do
that (no other changes), it invalidates my project.

Can somebody help?

Thanks!

---
Derek