AW: [cdt-dev] value of a constant in a tooltip

Hi Norbert,

> can you give us a code snippet for a constant for which you would > like the tooltip.

  enum StateMachine {
                      Idle,
                      Start,
                      Wait,
                      ...,
#ifdef TARGET_A
                      TargetAspecificState,
#endif
                      ...,
#if defined(TARGET_A) || defined(TARGET_B)
                       TargetAandBspecificState,
#endif
                      AnyOtherState,
                    };

  enum StateMachine StateMachine;

    switch (StateMachine)
    {
      case Idle:
        break;
      case Start:
        break;

      case AnyOtherState:
        break;
    }

The state machines have up to 60 states, so I'm looking for an easier way to find the value of AnyState than counting the value myself.

Bye,
  Ralf Ebert