RE: [cdt-dev] Wiki Updates

BTW, if you don’t know where the wiki is, it is at: http://wiki.eclipse.org.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:05 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Wiki Updates

Hey gang,

I have posted the minutes to today’s call on the Wiki. Just follow the Monthly Calls link. Also, I have a link there to our Build Machine. There you will find the nightly builds, including JUnit test results, as well as the CVS logs which are generated every morning. If you want to get there fast, follow http://cdt.eclipse.org.

The CVS logs are very interested with lots of stats and charts, but more importantly, a log for every commit (well, at least the last 200 commits). If you ever want to see what’s changing in the CDT you can check there. For example, here’s the log for head: http://cdt.eclipse.org/cvslog/HEAD/index.html.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems