Re: [cdt-dev] Code completion: Handling parentheses the smart way

Hi Roman,

> IFunctionSummary, I think that continuing using
> IFunctionSummary for all different kinds of
> information is just a bad design. I think it would be

I think it would help a lot to rename IFunctionSummary to IItemSummary for
clarity. I can do most of what I want with the existing code. Just the name
is misleading.

> any way, and since nobody seems to use the CDT help
> facilities really extensively, let's change it. Not so

I'll do my patches for in-house use and will be happy to contribute them but
not everything that is good for me is good for the community. Let's see what
the result of this discussion is. :-)

Bye

Norbert

Back to the top