[cdt-dev] Monthly Call Tomorrow

Hey gang,

It’s the first Thursday of the month tomorrow. Just a reminder of our call and that everyone is invited to attend.

Thrusday, Jan 5, 2006 - 1 p.m. EST

Call in for Ottawa people 787-5021

Toll free: 1 866 792-1313

Conference id: 2458079

I don’t have any real topics but we can talk about how the releases are going. We should talk about what we really want to do for debug in 3.1.

I also wouldn’t mind some brainstorming on how we address the 868 bugs we have open against the CDT. I knocked off 7 today. Maybe I did more but I’m having trouble weeding through the 868 to find duplicates…

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems