[cdt-dev] Opening help files on Linux

Hello all,

this is an issue with my help provider implementation and I wonder whether anybody can give me further hints.

ICHelpProvider.getHelpResources(ICHelpInvocationContext, ICHelpBook[], String) returns URLs referencing the html help files of my help provider. A sample URL looks like this:

helpFileURL= "com.siemens.ad.rtp.doxyhelp.test/doxy_html/main_8h.html"

When the help browser opens it has a request for this URL:

http://127.0.0.1:56274/help/index.jsp?topic=com.siemens.ad.rtp.doxyhelp.test%2Fdoxy_html%2Fmain_8h.html

These requests work on windows, but on my Linux (SuSE 10.0) the (firefox) browser says

The document that you have requested is not available. The link may be wrong, or you may not have the corresponding product feature installed.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks,

Norbert

Back to the top