RE: [cdt-dev] New Callisto Build Requirements

Title: Message

There was some discussion about this at the Callisto meetings and I have to agree with you, you need the qualifier on the GA release to make sure it is newest. And, since it would be work for me to remove it J, yes, my plans are for the GA release will have the qualifier on it.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lott, Jeremiah
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:14 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] New Callisto Build Requirements

Doug,

  Will this qualifier be present on the "released" GA builds as well as the integration builds?  How about Milestone builds?  Just wondering what we should expect.  This always struct me as wierd when they don't because then the Eclipse update manager actually treats any qualifier as "newer" than no qualifier, meaning that if you don't put a qualifier on the final released version as far as it is concerned the pre-release integration builds are treated as "newer" than the actual release.

  Jeremiah Lott

  TimeSys Corporation