[cdt-dev] GNU Tool-chain for Solaris

I have heard from a few people with a problem using the built-in GNU tool-chain on Solaris because a space is required after the –o output flag.  Currently, they have to modify the tool-chain to get it to work.  Is there anyone using Solaris who has not had to modify the tool-chain?  I will create Solaris specific project types with a space after the output flag if no one speaks up.  What I don’t want to do is make the change and then find that a different implementation of the GNU tool-chain on Solaris requires that a space not be present.

Thanks,

Leo

Back to the top