FW: [cdt-dev] CDT Remote Development - Plugin by Hewlett-Packard

Hi Raphel,

	We've just released a plug-in that does exactly this sort of functionality (remote edit , compile & debug).

	Please visit the website 	http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechSoftwareDetailPage_IDX/1,1703,8556,00.html or

	http://www.hp.com/go/eclipse-remotedevplugin
	for more on this plug-in.

	Currently it is limited for HP-UX and Integrity servers as the target machine. But it will be straight forward
	to extend to x86 Linux as a target.

	We will be making the sources available shortly.

Thanks,
Balasubramaniyan Krithivasan (Bala)
Hewlett-Packard