RE: [cdt-dev] Addition - Eclipse CDT Simple Code Completition

This could be a bug. Please raise one in bugzilla so that we can put it in the queue.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bu Bacoo
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 1:43 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Addition - Eclipse CDT Simple Code Completition

Sorry, I have forgotten....

Gentoo eclipse-sdk 3.1.1
Eclipse CDT 3.0.1 from org.eclipse.cdt.source

Thanks for any hint....
Bu

---------- old message ----------

Hello

How is the status of code completition support in CDT? When I create a simple managed make C++ project with main.cpp like this:

typedef struct _myStruct_
{
    int iData;
    long lData;
} myStruct;

int main(void)
{
    myStruct s1;

    return 0;
}

And I try to add next line after MyStruct s1; like....
s1.
After writing the 's1.' I'd like to see list of myStruct members but, nothing happends. If I press Ctrl+Space, I can see 'No completions available' in bottom left corener of Eclipse window.

Is it possible to have the code completition / intelli sense / code hinting functional when programming C/C++ in Eclipse using CDT ???

Maybe something like, when I write printf("  -> tooltip with parameters....

Something?

Thanks for any hints

Bu

Back to the top