[cdt-dev] Happy Holidays

Hey gang,

I’d just like to wish everyone the best of the holiday season and to thank you all for your contributions over the year. It was a time of change as we saw a number of good friends move on, but I’m very excited about the year ahead. The highlight for me came when the Eclipse Webmaster send a mail last week telling me that we need to co-ordinate CDT releases with them to make sure we don’t overload the servers. The CDT is the second most popular project as far as downloads go at Eclipse second only to the Platform SDK. My objective over the next year is to help us grow even further and get us into the top 5 for “Liveness” on the Eclipse project dashboard (http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dashboard/). I look forward to working with you all, new and old, to help make this happen.

I’ll be off next week, but as usual, not to far away from my laptop but I will be quiet until January. So best wishes to you and your families.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems