Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Release Schedule Proposal

Is there a list of fixes to be included in the 3.0.2 release ?

I'd vote strongly for fixing the TODO function.  I'll _help_ working on
it if someone gives me some guidance.

I've also got a ton of parsing errors from the indexer.

Both of these problems are very easy to reproduce.  And probably, fix.