From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aparna Argade
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:41 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Default Includes not seen in C/C++ projects view

Hi,

When I create a Managed make C project, I should see “Includes” folder under my project folder in C/C++ perspective. But I am not able to see the Includes folder. I have restored all settings under “Window -> preferences-> C/C++” to Defaults. The rest all settings in this page are also default.

I have eclipse sdk 3.1.1 and cdt sdk 3.0.1.

I have cygwin and cygwin/bin is included in Path variable.

If I go to C/C++ Build property page and add some path under GCC C Compiler-> Directories-> Include paths option then only I see Includes folder under my project folder. But here also I see only manually added path, I do not see default paths taken by the compiler.

Can you suggest me a possible cause of this problem? What should I do to see default Includes in C/C++ view?

Thanks & Regards,

Aparna

Back to the top