Re: [cdt-dev] CDT should now work with Eclispe 3.2M3

On Friday 02 December 2005 12:27, Doug Schaefer wrote:
> Good question. Not yet is the answer at the moment. I'll work on getting
> the builds up and running again next week.

Thanks for the info!

Wouldn't it be grat if CDT had Nighly, Integration, Stable and Milestone
builds just like many other Eclipse Projects (BIRT, EMF)

It would also be nice to have a link from the main CDT download page
(http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/downloads/main.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project)
homepage, as not everybody knows about the existence of the WIKI download
page.

> Cheers,
> Doug

Lothar