[cdt-dev] rm: cannot lstat - problem while cleaning during build

Hi,

I have integrated a toolchain. The build process works ok and final output gets generated.

But the builder can not delete existing .o and other files using rm. I get errors as:

make -k clean all

rm  ./a.o

rm: cannot lstat `./a.o': No such file or directory

make: [clean] Error 1 (ignored)

The same rm command works ok when executed from window’s dos prompt.

My builder specification is as follows.

<builder

        arguments="-k"

        buildfileGenerator="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.makegen.gnu.GnuMakefileGenerator"

        command="make"

        id="org.xyz.cdt.abc.debug.builder"

        isAbstract="false"

        isVariableCaseSensitive="false"

        name="Builder"

        reservedMacroNames="PATH"

        variableFormat="@="/>

I have installed cygwin and the PATH variable contains cygwin/bin path.

I’m using eclipse sdk 3.1.1 and cdt sdk 3.0.1.

I am not able to figure out the cause of the problem.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Aparna

Back to the top