RE: [cdt-dev] Monthly CDT Call Thursday

Thanks, Chris J

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Recoskie, Chris
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:52 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] Monthly CDT Call Thursday

Call in for Ottawa people 787-5021

Toll free: 1 866 792-1313

Conference id: 2458079

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

Texas Instruments, Toronto

http://eclipse.org/cdt

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:48 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Monthly CDT Call Thursday

He gang,

Thursday is Dec 1, time for our monthly call. I don’t have the number handy but it’s the same as last month. (I need to put it on the wiki)..

The main thing I want to talk about is release planning. We are starting to get some good plan items together for 3.1 and we need to make a final decision as to whether these things are for June or Feb.

Cheers,

Doug

Back to the top