Re: [cdt-dev] Wrong frame level info from CDT.

Do you have a test case? I can't reproduce it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Birje, Anita (STSD)" <anita.birje@xxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 7:56 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] Wrong frame level info from CDT.

Hi,

While trying to debug a program, I get wrong frame level info from CDT,
therefore passing a command to MI GDB as follows
mi stack-select-frame -1
results in a 'No frame with frame# or frame_address -1" from GDB.

After going through the code, realized , 'Thread.java' returns '-1' at
line 277 :
int miLevel = getStackFrameCount()- frameLevel;

The 'frameLevel' estimated is incorrect which is done in 'Thread.java'
at line 256:
frameLevel = stackframe.getLevel();
This is probably due to the wrong level set at line 124 in 'Thread.java'
:
currentFrames.add(new StackFrame(this, miFrames[i], depth -
miFrames[i].getLevel()));

Did anyone encounter this problem or knows the solution, please help.

Regards,
Anita