RE: [cdt-dev] Ant and ErrorParsers

Hi,

actually, it should be probably rather easy to
implement. As far as I understand, JDT part of Eclispe
has a very advanced support for ANT files and
hopefully also has a parser for error messages
produced by ANT. So, it should be just a matter of
copying several of JDT classes into CDT.
What do you think?

Regards,
 Roman