RE: [cdt-dev] define source directories in managed make

Hi Oliver,

>I would like to be able to define the list of source

directories. Is it possible at all for a managed make

project? Can I do that programmatically?

Currently when building the managed project entire project contents is treated as a source and is included in the build, except for the individual resources that can be excluded.

There is a bugzilla regarding making it possible to exclude directories, there is also bugzilla 115935 that contains the proposal for the cdt project model enhancement in general that is going to handle the issue of excluding directories also.

Regards,

Mikhail

First of all, thank you all for a wonderfull work.

I am using the managed make to do a plugin with its

own tool chain (based on Debug) and dynamically

changing the "includes" directories.

I would like to be able to define the list of source

directories. Is it possible at all for a managed make

project? Can I do that programmatically?

Thanks!