Re: AW: AW: [cdt-dev] Startting remote program from GDB using "targetremote"

Hi Norbert,

I already sent a message to the Zylin discussion forum
asking this question. Let's see what they answer.

Bye,
 Roman

--- "Ploett, Norbert" <norbert.ploett@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.zylin.com/pipermail/zylin-discuss_zylin.com/2005-November/000166.html