Re: AW: [cdt-dev] Startting remote program from GDB using "target remote"

Hi Norbet,

thanks for the info about Zylin. I looked at it. It is
pretty nice. But I cannot find the sources for it. Or
more precisely, I have found the sources here:
http://mail.zylin.com/pipermail/zylin-discuss_zylin.com/2005-November/000166.html
 in the file
http://www.zylin.com/zylincdt-20051102.zip

But they do not contain the sources for the modified
launcher and so on; they contain just few
insignificant patches for CDT in source form, the rest
is a binary JAR file with compiled classes. Is it the
intention of the Zylin plugin developer? Or do I miss
something? May be you know another place, where the
sources could be found?

And anyway, I'd like to understand better how to do it
on my own, because it could happen that I need to
extend the functionality beyond what Zylin plugin
provides at the moment.

Roman