RE: [cdt-dev] Error Parser Manager removes leading whitespace

Maybe a different way to solve the same problem (which would serve my needs better)

> I don't have an issue with receiving a "line at a time" from the Error
> Parser Manager.

Ah ... but I do. Peeking ahead (and eating continuations) would reduce instability caused
by error parsers like the LD one that match against almost anything. The parser sequencing
has been made deterministic in cdt 3.0, but is static so you can't dynamically stop
another error parser that "normally" precedes you. I have made maybe 10 different fixes in
error parsers over the last 2 years to prevent false matches (maybe specific to our tool
variants / versions (mostly gnu) but still irritating).

PMac