[cdt-dev] Plugin Java class never executed

Hi,

I have a plugin based on the "Plugin" class that extends
"org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions" to drive my custom
gcc chain. When I debug it (as "Eclipse Application" with a cleared
workspace) it works as expected i.e. my tool chain appears in the Managed
Make C Wizard and I can create a C project that calls my tools during a
build.

However, the Java code in my plugin never gets called e.g. I have set
breakpoints/printouts in my start and stop methods and they are never
called/invoked. My plugin manifest file has "Bundle-Activator" set to my
Java Class.

Questions:

1. Is this by design or am I missing something ?

2. Is there anyway to determine the currently "activated" plugins (as
opposed to "discovered" plugins which I think is what is shown in
Window|Show View|Other...|PDE|Plug-ins or Help|About|Plug-in details.

Thanks in advance....

Hugh,,

Back to the top