RE: [cdt-dev] C project type only

If you make use of the isToolChainSupported attribute in your toolchain
definition, you can control how and when the project type is shown.

Project types are currently only automatically hidden if the toolchain's
osList and archList are not satisfied.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
Texas Instruments, Toronto