RE: [cdt-dev] Eclipse/CDT rocks ! Thanks ?

Thanks for the very kind words. We're open source because the contributors
need a C/C++ IDE and it just makes more sense to work together to make one
than to roll our own. It benefits us and it benefits the world and hopefully
it continues to snowball and we get more and more people interested in
contributing as well. Helping with testing and raising bugs is one of the
best ways to contribute and we definitely look forward to working with you
and your team.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
CDT Project Lead