RE: [cdt-dev] cdt 3.0.x : indexer results are quite poor with myc ++ extension files

Actually that only affects the outline view. For the indexer, I need to put
together a best practices guide to show how to get it working well. For the
full parser to work, you really need include paths set up correctly, even
for standard make project. Otherwise, you could try out the ctags indexer
which is much more forgiving but doesn't gather all information.

Doug