Re: AW: [cdt-dev] Refactorings

> Hey guys,
>
> this sounds great. I just got it and found the following:
>
> - The promised refactorings are not showing (in my eclipse 3.1.1 / CDT
> 3.0.1)

You should find the refactorings at the following locations:
(Tested with eclipse 3.1.1 / CDT 3.0.1)

- Menubar: inside "Refactor".
- Contextmenu: inside "Cerp"
  We named our refactorings Cerp (C++ Eclipse Refcatoring Plugin).

> - When I import the plug-in into the workspace src is not set as source
> folder. Set it in the project properties.
Should be fixed now. (Version 0.1.1 online)

> - Maybe you should have mentioned that you are using parameterized
> types. I still have a 1.4.2 VM, so I can't use your code :-(
Good point, we will mention that in the next release.

> - You are publishing under GPL. Are you sure you don't want EPL? (Would
> make my life easier since I don't have to make the distinction which of
> my collected plug-ins can be a part of a product)
We will consider that.

> Keep up the good work!
>

> Norbert

Regards