Re: [cdt-dev] How do I get eclipse/cdt to read from the standardinput?

>   I saw this under the common tab, but despite being labeled as
> "standard input & output" if you specify a file it seems like the output
> of the program goes into that file.  Is there to change this so that the
> program can actually read a file as standard input?  Or, is David right
> and there simply isn't a way to do this with Eclipse?

Hmm, I was already afraid of that, wondered why there were no separate
fields for input/output. Changing a program only for debugging is the last
way to go, so in my opinion it is a very sane request, and unless someone
knows the right way to do this, I would suggest to file a Bugzilla change
request.

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top