RE: [cdt-dev] Folder Customizeable Build Properties?

As you are on the topic,...

Have you seen the JDT WorkingSet enhancement, where several projects can be
put into an working set, and shown within their packageexplorer underneath
their working set treeitems? This would be cool, and maybe one could also
set build settings up according to a working set? Maybe the second is a lot
of work, and might not be possible yet, but the ordering of the working sets
(within the project explorer) would be 'cool'. I know, I already can arrange
projects into working sets, but it is not really an easy to use feature
(lots of dialog handling).