From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Stefan Klug
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:24 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Managed buid issues, magic .d file modification

Hi everybody,

I have an issue with the managed buid in CDT.

Some of the .d files get corrupted (Many NULL caracters inside the
file).
When I ussue the build manually via the shell everything goes fine, but
as soon as I let eclipse build the project, the .d files are generated
correctly, until the link process.
What happens to these files afterwards?
Are they parsed/modified in any way by CDT? I'm really clueless here, as
it isn't a mistake of make, but a magical file modification afterwards.

Whould be nice if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks
	Stefan Klug