[cdt-dev] CDT Contributors Summit

Hey all,

Thanks for everyone who came out to the CDT Contributors Summit. The amount of contributions as far as ideas and feedback go were way beyond my expectations and will prove very valuable in the evolution of the CDT to meet our goal of being a first class C/C++ IDE, at the least…

Just a reminder, of course, that it is key to the success of the CDT and the success of products and tooling that use the CDT that we turn the contributions of ideas into contributions of effort, be it code, documentation, testing, or anything. I will make every effort to pave the way to make contributions as easy as I can. Please let me know how I and/or Mike Milinkovich can help you.

Again thanks to everyone for taking the time and working hard and being a part of our CDT team.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer

Eclipse CDT Project Lead

Back to the top