[cdt-dev] CDT newbie : having problems making CTAGs based indexing work

Hi,

Need help with getting CTAGs based indexing to work.
I'm using CDT with an existing project with more than 6-7 K files. I've created a CTAGs database and am trying to use it with eclipse.  I'm not able to search definitions/declarations outside the current file.
Looks like eclipse is not using the ctag that i've installed since it gives me the same error (definition/declaration not found) even if I remove ctags from the current path.

Also can someone tell me how can I enforce reindexing?

I am using exuberant CTAGs.

thanks,
AM.

Back to the top