[cdt-dev] Managed Build System Questions

I've read the Extensibility document and am currently working on developing
my own plugin based on org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui_3.0.0. The
plugin is for GNU tools for an embedded target; it has different executable
names and option switches to the existing CDT supported GNU tools. Some
questions:

1. The Managed Build System automatically adds header files to a new
"Executable GNU" project when I create it using the "Managed C Project"
Wizard. It seems to automatically detect mingw or cygwin headers on my
machine and include them. If I rename the mingw/cygwin directories they are
not found and not included. Where does this functionality reside ? (I want
to turn it off as these headers are not relevant for my GNU toolchain).

2. I want to extend the "Managed C Project" Wizard to add a single file to
all newly created projects (a GNU linker control file for use with the "-T"
switch). Any ideas as to how to easily do this ?

Thanks in advance,

Hugh,,

Back to the top