From: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Webmaster(Matt Ward)
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 9:30 AM
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] Wiki at Eclipse.

Hello.

  Good news - the Eclipse Foundation now has a wiki! You can reach it
at: http://wiki.eclipse.org  .  Now there are a few things to take note of:

    1) Everyone can see the wiki, but only Eclipse committers can
actually edit and update content on the wiki.
    2) You can only log into the wiki with your CVS userid and password.
    3) When you log in for the first time, you will need to: enter your
password in both of the password boxes on the login page, and click the
button that says 'Create Account' instead of 'Log in - Eclipse
committers only'.  This is just a one time formality, you can skip this
if you like but it will produce an error.
    4) This is a wiki, which by it's very nature is self service.

-Matt Ward(webmaster).