RE: [cdt-dev] Error in Editor & so does not appear in the Outline view.

There is a little advertised feature of the parse that populates the outline
view. If it thinks it detects a syntax error, it will underline it in red.
If it is incorrectly doing so with some code you have, please file a bug
report with sample code to reproduce it.

Thanks,
Doug