[cdt-dev] Error in Editor & so does not appear in the Outline view.

Hi

	I created a project & am editing the project. But I see some red lines on some of my functions as shown in the attached
image.
	I think the editor does not understand some format. Should we make the editor understand all the formats ? ofCourse we can
disable the red lines by unchecking the Hover

	Moreover if the function has some error then they do not appear on the Outline view.

Thanks,.\
Bala