From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:16 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Expanding Modules View throws SWTError. No more handlesfor big executable

Bala,

When you create a resource (image, font, etc.) on Windows the system allocates a handle. The handle is deallocated when the resource
is released.
The number of handles is limited. This means that one (or more) of the plugins installed in your Eclipse is leaking resources.
You can use the SWT tool called Sleak to track the allocation and disposal of resources. It is available to download from the
Eclipse/SWT site.

Mikhail