RE: [cdt-dev] cppunit test integration

There was a previous attempt by a guy at IBM. You can see it in our CVS
repository under the folder org.eclipse.cdt-cppunit. I do not believe it
compiles with the latest CDT but it should give a idea of what he was
thinking.

It is certainly an area I'd like to see the CDT support. The JDT does a
great job with JUnit.

Cheers,
Doug

Back to the top