Re: [cdt-dev] What are these Global Variables in CDT Variables View ?

The "Add Global Variables" action allows to add global variables defined in the executable to the Variables view.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Balasubramaniyan K" <balask@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'CDT General developers list.'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:29 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] What are these Global Variables in CDT Variables View ?

Hi,

I see something called Global Variables (ofCourse Adding Global
Variables) in CDT Variables View.

Can somebody quickly tell me what these are ? I am sure this can
not be Global Variables of the project
as the Global Variables that are appear on the window are the
same ?

I did not find any mention of these on the Online Help Document
also :-(  :-)

Warm Regards
Bala