[cdt-dev] What are these Global Variables in CDT Variables View ?

Hi,

	I see something called Global Variables (ofCourse Adding Global Variables) in CDT Variables View.

	Can somebody quickly tell me what these are ? I am sure this can not be Global Variables of the project
	as the Global Variables that are appear on the window are the same ?

	I did not find any mention of these on the Online Help Document also :-(  :-)

Warm Regards
Bala

Back to the top