[cdt-dev] Expanding Modules View throws SWTError. No more handles for big executable

Hi,

	I am doing a remote debugging of GDB source code. As all of us know, in the modules view, we can expand the tree of the
	executable that is loaded. My GDB executable has alteast 300 elements within it. The SWT is not able to handle this much
	load on Windows XP & I get an exception  "org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles" as attached in this email.

	This does not happen on RedHat Linux though it takes some time.  Any pointers to resolve or has anybody encountered similar
issues ?

Warm Regards
Bala