From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of lars.kurth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 14 October 2005 17:09
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CVS Report for CDT 3.0.x changes

> something like on the EMF download site would be cool
This would require to use a common format for CVS submission comments. The list of CVS commits between two CVS tags can then be processed by a tool which generates the release notes. Or it can be done manually )-:
Regards
-- Lars

kesselhaus@xxxxxxx
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

14/10/2005 16:52

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] CVS Report for CDT 3.0..x changes

Hi Doug,

something like on the EMF download site would be cool, listing bugs fixed
etc. to each build.

http://eclipse.org/emf/news/release-notes.php?version=2.2.0