[cdt-dev] Patch tracking

Hey gang,

This topic has come up regularly and now that it’s my responsibility to track all non-committer submissions for Eclipse legal, I’ll bring it up again J.

I would like to migrate our patch submissions from the cdt-patch mailing list to bugzilla entries. This will become a requirement down the road for some process automation surrounding this that is coming down the pipe.

So, please, attach new patches to bugzilla entries. Please make sure you check the patch checkbox when you do so to simplify my searches. Feel free to send a mail to the cdt-patch list to raise the attention of the committers. However, all committers should be on the inbox mailing list for their particular components anyway and should be notified.

Any thoughts?

Doug.

Back to the top