[cdt-dev] Adding new lib and include paths

I would like to be able to add new lib and include paths to a CDT-based
project programmatically.

(1) Is this the proper method of setting new include and lib paths?

IProject myProject = ...;
ICProject cProject = CModelManager.getDefault().
			getCModel().findCProject(myProject);
entries = cProject.getRawPathEntries();
// create new ILibraryEntry and IIncludeEntry and add to entries
cProject.setRawPathEntries(entries);

(2) To create the ILibraryEntry and IIncludeEntry I am using the static
methods defined in CoreModel (newIncludeEntry and newLibraryEntry).
Each of these methods have parameters which I do not fully understand.

What is the 'resourcePath' parameter?  Is this the path to the
project?

What is the 'basePath' parameter?

What effect does the 'isSystemInclude' parameter have?  How is a system
include different from a regular include?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Nick Allen <nwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Back to the top