Re: [cdt-dev] cdt conference agenda and particapants

On Oct 3, 2005, at 2:03 PM, Derrick Keefe wrote:

Below is the current state of the agenda. Please review and provide feedback asap. If you are presenting and have not provided a synopsis of your talk please provided one. As well, you should share presentation slides or info as soon as you can, this will help make the conference even more productive. We will finalize the agenda at October's CDT Monthly call (Tuesday Oct 11 1:00pm).

As well I have included a list of participants. If you are attending please confirm that you are on the list and provide me with the additional names of the people who will be attending from your company. If you have said you are participating and your name is not on the list let me know right away.
I'm planning on attending and I'll try to get my slides to you next week.

Regards,
Craig

Back to the top