From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heiko Jansen
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 4:58 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Attach Debugger to a running process

You didnĀ“t try, did you?

1)  "Run" --> "Debug"
2)  create a new debug config of type "C/C++ Attach to Local Application"
3)  Select Project
4)  Select Binary
5)  Select Debugger
6)  Click "Apply"
7)  Click "Debug"
CDT will present you a list of running processes.
8)  Select the appropriate one
9)  Debug....

Heiko

Am Montag, 29. August 2005 13:02 schrieb "Balasubramaniyan K"
<balask@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [RE: [cdt-dev] Attach Debugger to a running process]: