[cdt-dev] CDT plugin: how the code flow of wizards

Hi,

I am currently working on CDT project for nonstop servers.
In creating the new standard project , referenced projects page(2nd page in wizard for creating a new standard project ) > we have project level options  like make builder,error parsers,environment tabs.

i removed the indexer and binary parsers tab and added my own tab name "deployment".

in that tab i added 3 text boxes and 3 labels corresponding to that.
i want to store the values in text boxes , after clicking the finish button , into the .cdtproject file or .project file.

but i guess .cdtproject file stores plugin related information and   .project file stores project level information. so it is better to place in  " .project ' file itself.  --------my assumption.

and i removed indexer also from the tab, but at project level properties the  "c/c++ indexer" is still visible and my  "deploy " tab is not visible at properties level page.
even if it comes by any way , the fields inside the page are not visible .
my queries are,

1.how to get handle for the page ,tab for the project and where i have to place the code (i need atleat psuedo code)

2.which part of code performs reading and writing into the .project file.
how it is related to the .xml file.

3.how to set the project level properties.

4.how to handle the listeners for that 3 fields., (i want if and only if the user enter values in the 3 text boxes then only finish button should be highlighted)
means where exactly he is handling contrrol listernes for wizards?

5 main differences for c project and c++ project

6.what is exactly " nature "

i need ur help , dead line is 10th of this month for prototype .
in R&D only my time  is going.
plz suggest any good book atleast to get in touch with cdt plugin.
thanks in advance

thanks and regards
M.Amarnath

Yahoo! for Good