From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Diego G. R.
Sent: October 2, 2005 12:03 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] C++ GUI Builder Plugin

Hi, I wanted to know if is there any person or group working on a C++ GUI
Builder Plugin(possibly a VE implementation for a C++ GUI framework).
I'm asking because I'm interested in implementing this feature and I was
thinking about doing it using the WxWidgets framework with the VE plugin.
I'd like to know if is there any 'responsible' for the project I should
contact or if I should start working by myself.

Thanks,
Diego G. R.